Last blog articles
Search on blog
Contact us by our contact form
Saniflo Canada Expands its Business-Development and Marketing Team
News , Press releases 01/17/2022
CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO (JANUARY 17, 2022) — Phil Warren, Managing Director for Saniflo Canada, a division of Group SFA, the world leader in above-the-floor macerating and grinding toilets and drain pumps, recently announced seven major personnel appointments to better position the company for growth in 2022 and beyond.
- The company has named three new Business Development Managers to maintain relationships with current accounts and to recruit new ones across Canada: Eric Delarosbil in Eastern Canada, Clifford Bassey for the two far Western provinces, and Nizar Sebti for the Central Region. The trio will share similar responsibilities in their respective territories, including working with wholesalers, contractors and specifying engineers, generating sales leads, communicating and implementing sales and marketing programs, optimizing customer service, and working to achieve the company’s sales and market-share goals.
- Delarosbil joined Saniflo last September to assume his current position, covering Quebec and the Maritime Provinces. The seven-year industry veteran is well-known in that Eastern territory, having covered it as a sales agent for Saniflo Canada rep King Marketing Ltd. (Richmond, BC) since 2015. Delorosbil will continue to be based in Quebec and report to Warren.
- For Sebti, the appointment to Central Business Development Manager is a promotion from his previous post as Saniflo Canada Technical Support Specialist. Working remotely and reporting to Warren and Regional Sales Manager, Sebti is covering Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. He joined Saniflo in December 2019 after receiving his Technical Engineering Certificate from Centennial College in Toronto.
- Bassey is a newcomer to the plumbing industry and to the company. Before joining Saniflo Canada in December, he previously oversaw various properties for the real estate management company FirstService Residential in Vancouver, BC. Continuing to be based there, Bassey will cover British Columbia as well as Alberta, while reporting to Warren.
- Commenting on the importance of these seven appointments, Warren notes: “With these new team members in place, Saniflo Canada will strive to deliver the very best sales, marketing and technical support to our customers, helping them to expand their own sales and share of the plumbing market in Canada. Our company is well-positioned to continue growing our customer base and our brand nationwide.”Saniflo Canada has also announced four additional personnel appointments in the areas of marketing, administrative, and technical-service support.
- Deann Brown, another newcomer to the industry and Saniflo Canada, has been appointed to the newly created position of Marketing and Communications Manager, responsible for developing, communicating and managing all company marketing initiatives in pursuit of its master marketing goals. Reporting to Warren, Brown collaborates with all three sales divisions across Canada, as well as the customer service team and U.S. Marketing and Communications Manager Teresa Cardona. A career marketing professional, she held numerous marketing and brand management positions with various business entities for more than 17 years before joining Saniflo Canada in December. A 2001 graduate of the University of Waterloo, Brown also holds an M.B.A. from Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Felipe Franca E Silva and Mathieu St-Louis were each recently appointed to the position of After Sales & Service Representative, reporting to Warren. As the first point of contact for customer concerns relating to warranties, sales, service and technical issues, ASR Representatives collaborate with other company departments, providing after-sales services to major Canadian wholesalers and retailers, as well as to consumers and end users. Both are newcomers to Saniflo Canada:
- Before coming to Saniflo Canada in August 2021, Franca E Silva worked four years as an information technology analyst for Fiotec – Fiocruz in his native country of Brazil after obtaining a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro in 2014. In 2019, he relocated to Canada to study Information Technology Business Analysis Operations at Conestoga College, earning a postgraduate degree in 2020.
- A 10-year plumbing industry veteran, St-Louis joined Saniflo Canada in December after working as a (Master Plumber) installer and service technician with a variety of fixture and pump products, including the Saniflo offering.
- Stephanie DeLorme joined Saniflo Canada in March 2021 as Administrative and Marketing Assistant, with responsibilities in these two areas as well as order entry. Working as Warren’s direct assistant, she provides administrative/clerical services to the front office, accounting, sales and marketing. Her order-entry role involves processing incoming customer orders, issuing credits, following up on order status, and other customer-support activities. DeLorme will also assist Brown in implementing marketing programs.
Original press Release article
ABOUT SFA SANIFLO®
SANIFLO North America – whose parent company originated macerating plumbing technology – offers a complete line of macerating and grinding upflush toilet systems and drain-water pumping systems for residential and commercial applications. SANIFLO developed its innovative, “above-floor plumbing” technology more than a half-century ago and has led its commercialization worldwide. Today, the company markets macerating technology through 22 subsidiaries in 50 countries and has sold more than six million units worldwide since 1958. SANIFLO products are available through independent sales agents throughout North America, and the product line is currently available at most major plumbing wholesalers and hardware retailers.
- For more information or installation videos, contact Saniflo Canada at 1-800-363-5874. Or visit the Saniflo Canada website at saniflo.ca.
- For editorial assistance, including photography, contact John O’Reilly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Payton Meyers (email@example.com) c/o GreenHouse Digital + PR: 815-469-9100.