Last blog articles
Search on blog
Contact us by our contact form
Saniflo Canada appoints new Business Development Managers
Saniflo Canada appoints new Business Development Managers in Eastern, Central and Western Canadian provinces
CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO (JANUARY 18, 2023) — Phil Warren, Managing Director for Saniflo Canada, a division of Group SFA, the world leader in above-the-floor macerating and grinding toilets and drain pumps, recently announced the appointment of three new, business development Managers, covering sales territories spanning most of the country.
• Richard Legault (top photo) has been named Business Development Manager for Eastern and Central Canada. Based in Cornwall, Ontario, he will serve wholesalers, contractors and engineers in that province, as well as Quebec and Manitoba.
A veteran of more than three decades in the plumbing industry, Legault has earned the Red Seal Plumber national certification. He has worked as a master plumber, a wastewater and water-treatment operator, and a backflow control specialist, gaining wide-ranging experience in commercial, residential and industrial installations and service repairs. For the past 10 years, he has also worked as a teacher of plumbing in various colleges, including La Cité Collègiale and Algonquin College, both in Ottawa.
• Trevor Reeve (middle photo) has been appointed Business Development Manager for the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) as well as Southwestern Ontario. Based in Kitchener, Ontario, he will call on wholesalers, contractors and engineers in his new sales territory. Prior to joining Saniflo, Reeve enjoyed a variety of experiences in the plumbing and mechanical fields, including installation, retail and wholesale distribution, as well as manufacturing sales.
• Justin Cooper (bottom photo) is the new Business Development Manager for Western Canada. Based in Edmonton, he will focus on wholesalers in Alberta and British Columbia. A newcomer to the plumbing business, Cooper has spent most of the past five years in various sales positions in other fields, working for The Ted Group, AQT Water Management and CPS Filtration.
“We are excited to have Richard, Trevor, and Justin join the Saniflo team,” comments Warren. “With these three new appointments, I’m confident that Saniflo Canada remains well positioned to grow our customer base and our brand nationwide.”
ABOUT SFA SANIFLO®
SANIFLO North America – whose parent company originated macerating plumbing technology – offers a complete line of macerating and grinding upflush toilet systems and drain-water pumping systems for residential and commercial applications. SANIFLO developed its innovative, “above-floor plumbing” technology more than a half-century ago and has led its commercialization worldwide. Today, the company markets macerating technology through 22 subsidiaries in 50 countries and has sold more than six million units worldwide since 1958. SANIFLO products are available through independent sales agents throughout North America, and the product line is currently available at most major plumbing wholesalers and hardware retailers.
● For more information or installation videos, contact Saniflo Canada at 1-800-363-5874. Or visit the Saniflo Canada website at saniflo.ca.
● To download this press release, please visit: https://saniflo-ca.greenhousedigitalpr.com/new-hires.